applejuiceandglowsticks said: C - A pairing you have never liked and probably never will; G - Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it; M - Your favorite fanart or fanartist; Q - A ship you’ve abandoned and why; W - 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms; X - 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms; Z - Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go.
C) I think people who are quick to ship Jason/Nico (Heroes of Olympus) are silly. I mean, yeah, I guess it could happen, but they seem much more friendly than anything. I want them to become ultra bros and I know Jason would be able to get Nico over his crush on Percy, but shipping them directly? I mean, to each his own, but….Not into it.
G) My first OTP….gah, IDK…trying to remember. I don’t think I really shipped anything until MAYBE high school. That was Starfire/Raven from Teen Titans.
M) Currently, for fanartist, a tie between Artgerm, Skirtzzz, and Genzoman. Fanart…there are so maaaaaannnnnnyyyyyyyyy I can’t pick
Q) I don’t think I’ve ever really abandoned a ship. :o
W) Five fandoms, eh…okay~
- Harry Potter: Ginny Weasley, redhead badass game too strong
- PJO/HoO: Leo Valdez is the ultimate bro, but ties with glorious queen Silena Beauregard
- Doctor Who: Donna Noble best companion, War Doctor I want more
- Pokemon: Karen/Green can we just have a Special arc with them only gosh
- Avatar/The Legend of Korra: Asami Sato glorious Future Industries queen, Bolin glorious strong funny man.
X) Again with the multi fandom questions XD
- PJO/HoO Percabeth and Piperbeth are currently at war with each other in my head and Percabeth’s winning by a very slim margin
- Pokemon Karen/Green, aka Vanityshipping, will always be the OTP
- The Legend of Korra Korrasami is canon, right
fandoms are terrible IDK honestly I think fandoms are all right when there’s no drama or crybabies but I’m a fucking hypocrite so what do I know